As a part of PhaseShift 2017, BMSCE IEEE conducted Paper Presentation competition on September 15th, 2017 at Mesh Hall of BMSCE between 10 am and 1 pm. The competition fees for IEEE members was Rs 200/- and for Non-IEEE members it was Rs 250/-.
The Paper Presentation Competition was the most diverse event in terms of inter collegiate participation, and it was judged by Dr. Muzammil Hussain from IEEE Bangalore section and Mr Ramrao from Lekha Wireless.
12 participants forming 6 teams presented papers one by one. Each team was given 15 minutes, 12 minutes to present and 3 minutes to face questions.
The event proceeded as planned and concluded successfully.
1. It should be a 2-6 pages long PDF manuscript in IEEE Conference format. All the papers will be peer reviewed.
2. The paper should have original idea, implementation, simulation and experimentation.
3. The IEEE plagiarism policy is applicable to all submissions.
4. All the papers should be sent to email@example.com
5. Last date of submission of papers : 6th september.
Akshay and team
Sarang And team
(Topic: Augmented Reality)
Event coordinator :